– Win a Video Production –
Terms & Conditions of The Production Prize
What can you win?
A 3 minute corporate / promo video for you to use to market your business or agency.
The production prize includes : Pre-production, 1 days filming with our 3-man crew, editing and music supply and licensing.
Terms & Conditions of the Production Prize
– Closing date for entries is 28th Feb 2017 (10pm GMT).
– The draw is only open to Limited companies and PLC organisations registered within England and Wales.
– The prize must be redeemed within 2 weeks of notification of your win (an intention notice to us that you would like us to produce the video), and the production must be completed and signed off within 4 weeks of the production start date.
– The maximum value of production is to not exceed £4,000 (ex VAT) based on Slinky’s rate card – unless otherwise agreed at the discretion of Slinky Productions.
– Before any production can begin, a c;ear brief and video script is required with objectives laid out. A narrative approach and style will then be agreed with a Producer/Director from Slinky and the client.
– The production of the video (filming and editing) will be at a mutually agreeable time for both parties.
– Client to supply initial video script draft for Slinky to edit and advise on.
– Two rounds of agreed post production / edit changes are included in the allocated prize budget.
– Slinky reserves the right to include a production credit for the video, by a method of either a website link to Slinky’s website on the client’s website, or a short ident / text credit at the end of the video.
Additional Costs (if required)
Costs may be incurred if you require any of the following (at the discretion of Slinky);
– Voice-over casting and supply.
– Motion graphics or animation
– Additional filming requirements other than that stated in the prize.